VIDEO Sidney Powell – Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Posted on June 30, 2020 by MyLegalHelpUSA
June 29, 2020 by Michael Flynn
reblog: Zero Lift-Off by Lawrence Morra
Only The Beginning
“Thank God for our Courageous God fearing Heroes”
Thank you General Flynn for your dutiful great service to our country!
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
General Michael Flynn is a good God fearing man as well as a great American patriot who not only served and protected his Nation and its people gallantly but has had to fight the additional battle on the home front with the many corrupted Deep State evil minions that saw him as a threat to their agenda and the exposing of all their many crimes against America and its people. God has brought this measure of justice saving General Flynn from the clutches of the nefarious in our nation who will stop at nothing to get their own way and they are working for evil itself make no mistake about that, not only has the proverbial writing been on the wall, but, we have borne witness to these anti-American, enemies within carrying on blatantly lying and committing acts of outright Treason and Treachery out in the open now, which in past generations all of them would have been hung already for these most egregious crimes. But, these times are different and so convoluted is the Justice System with what we have had going on namely the Deep State which is nothing more than a fraud and Shadow Government that has many participants who have no intention of following “rule of law” and abiding by the “US Constitution” which General Michael Flynn proudly defended during his entire military career! These despots are writing their own rules as they go and so far because of the extent of this Deep State corruption they were able to escape scrutiny and the long arm of the law to face Justice. But, that has all changed and God is helping His faithful to gain the momentum along with the inertia they needed and deserved to see that a full measure of justice will prevail against all of our domestic enemies and they are going to be brought to justice sooner rather than later. God bless America and all of you out there who are as hopeful as I in our faith that God is with us and always has been with America, these United States of America, One Nation under God, inadvisable with Liberty and Justice for all.